UX MANAGER (User Experience, Ecommerce, design concepts) An experienced User Experience Manager is urgently required by one of the world's leading Ecommerce companies.
You will join a talented User Experience Team of professional working on a range of cutting edge projects. You will need to be a highly talented and visionary User Experience Manager who would be able to psuh forward the development of an amazing customer experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the development of new and exciting projects as they continue their global expansion.
* Providing UX thought-leadership, coaching, mentorship, and guidance within the UX team and across the business.
* Developing a deep understanding of the target audiences, their behaviours, needs, passions and expectations.
* Championing the customer needs, making realisable and innovative recommendations for improving the usability and functionality of the web sites.
* Working with creative designers, content writer, business analysts and the technical team to ensure an efficient transition of the interactive design into development and release. Presenting, justifying and collaborating on interaction designs with multiple areas/levels of the business.
* Utilise customer insight data, customer care knowledge, UX research and web analytics to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys, produce recommendations and oversee implementation,
* Ensuring all projects have defined KPI's that are documented, measured and utilised to inform progress and share learnings. REQUIREMENTS/EXPERIENCE:
* A strong customer-focus with expert-level knowledge of ecommerce, user experience and interaction design.
* Demonstrable experience in delivering engaging, simple and commercially successful experiences (examples of site maps, user journeys, process flows, experience maps, etc. are required)
* Personal experience of defining, conducting analysing and presenting findings of User Research (i.e., user testing, diary studies, contextual enquiries, etc.)
* Strong influencing and mediation skills with both senior stakeholders and peers.
* Experience of successfully balancing a UCD approach in an agile environment.
* Extensive experience creating cross-device interaction design concepts, wireframes, and paper prototypes.
* A keen interest and awareness of future developments in website trends and innovations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.