Account Director – Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency!
Account Director - Integrated - [BTL / Digital / Promotions] - £45k - £49k + bonus!
This Award-winning London agency, who deliver brand-led, creative campaigns, with digital at the heart need a strong Account Director to join their team working on a retained Top 10 Global account - which is FMCG in nature.
As the agency move away from tactical delivery, to greater brand led work and integrated work, they need an Account Director to drive this new thinking and help to further grow the business.
The Account Director role requires strong Retail and Shopper experience, promotional marketing, partnership marketing and of course strong Digital. However, the overriding requirement is that of a strategically sound and creatively driven Account Director.
You'll need to have 1+ years experience at the Account Director level, from a leading London agency or equivalent - combined with solid promotional and BTL skills - and again, with Strong Digital. And you'll need to be able to sit at the 'top table' with the ATL agency, helping to plan TTL campaigns.
Account Director Requirement:
- proven experience of big brands - FMCG or Food related
- integrated campaign strengths and confidence
- proven track record with relationship building - internally and externally
As Account Director, you'll lead a traditional team with a SAM, AM and AE. You will also be working on one of the largest retained accounts within this global agency, with dedicated creative resource and planning support.
Key disciplines for the Account Director:
- Retail/ Shopper
- Digital - social, comms, builds
- In-store POS
- Partnership marketing
- Sound strategic thinking and Brand-led thinking
In addition to a competitive salary there is also a formal company bonus scheme (performance based) and excellent 'soft' benefits - as well as a strong social scene.
If you're an Account Director who wants to work in a fun and challenging environment then please get in touch today - quoting MG5950.
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd
- 24 June 2014
- 24 July 2014
- melissa gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Creative, Design, Licensing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)