Graphic Designer - 35-45k - London
- Creating designs externally and internally including brand and company design work and marketing
- Install company branding principles
- Create contemporary, print solutions that adhere to brand guidelines
- Build requirements from briefs
- Create and fine tune design briefs by investigating and exploring different options
- Preserve and advance existing relationships with outsourced printers and suppliers
- Provide ad hoc training to up skill business to use branded templates
- Develop design and layout concepts for all visual media including digital
- Advise on communication documents to magnify enhance visual results
Primary expertise needed
- Extensive Adobe creative Suit - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Strong knowledge of changing graphic and visual trends, technical and software developments
- Meet deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
This position will expect the candidate to manage the design and production of artwork for a variety of graphic outputs including print materials, large format print, digital, adverts for external publications and websites. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and recognition from management who appreciate hard work and talent, as well as believing strongly in progressing staff careers when the time is right.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.