Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager
The Ad and Campaigns Operations Manager is accountable for the delivery of all advertising and marketing campaigns on behalf of customers of UCAS Media. This will be affected by an approach of continuous improvement, relationship building and asset management.
This new team plays an integral part of the end to end client service and is expected to work collaboratively with the account and business services teams. The post holder will lead a team of Ad Ops and Campaign Delivery specialists to ensure that premium UCAS Media inventory is optimised and that opportunities for revenue generation are identified and maximised. This will include the implementation of a programmatic strategy for remnant online inventory and the evolution of this in line with a wider move towards creative solutions, content marketing and native advertising.
They will be expected to provide strong leadership to an important team and to ensure that high professional standards are implemented and that ongoing training and professional development is applied to the team to ensure that UCAS Media assets maintain a premium position. The post holder will also be expected to provide SME input into the development of digital channels and audiences from to optimise commercial performance.
- Establish techniques, practices and processes to support and optimise the delivery of successful campaigns
- To advise in the ongoing development of a first party data strategy for UCAS Media
- To implement and evolve a programmatic strategy
- To lead on the implementation of the UCAS Media contextual and native advertising strategy
- Analyse performance data and develop and implement campaign optimisation strategies to drive revenue growth and improvements to the customer and advertiser experience
- Accountable for all deliverables of the Ad Operations and Campaign Execution team, including set up and smooth delivery of all activity throughout a campaign lifecycle
- Act as an escalation point for all Ad Ops enquiries
- Take direct responsibility for the quality and smooth operation of trafficking and campaign management services, ensuring consistent high standards and rigorous QA processes
- Manage day to day campaign management and optimisation
- Ensure that campaign reporting and performance management dashboards are maintained
- Regular communication with clients and agencies
- Monitor and manage yield over key premium estate and audience assets
- Identify opportunities for the innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies, processes and management of inventory
- Mentor and develop Ad Ops expertise across team
- Technical consultative lead with clients both direct and agency
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers of technical solutions
- Manage the Ad Operations and Campaigns budget
- Procurement authority up to the value of £10,000
- Credit note signatory authority
- People management responsibility for approximately 4 specialist staff
- Management of relationship with Ad Serving provider and SLA
- Authority to represent UCAS Media in digital channel development
Responsible for managing admissions to higher education in the UK, we process over two million applications from prospective students each year, for over 340 universities and colleges.