TPG UK are one of the UK’s fastest growing media investors with over 15 companies in their portfolio. Over the last 5 years the company has experienced high growth in a short space of time. We offer 360 degree marketing solutions for our clients through media planning and buying, communication strategies as well as, editorial and advertising through our published titles. Our main focus is Investment, Property, Tech, Seminars, Finance and Business.
We are looking for someone to join the Marketing team at TPG UK to help grow and develop the audience and subscriptions of Every Investor, Tax Confidential, Company Refs, and Property Wire.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Subscription strategy and planning – print, digital, web and bundle
· Agree key subscription targets; Volume, Revenue and Contribution.
· Set appropriate annual subscription objectives and KPIs; Acquisition, Churn, and Loyalty
· Develop detailed core strategies and plans around each of the main KPIs
· Create orts that provide regular and accurate assessment of performance against KPI and target
· Manage effective communication of key business insights to key stakeholders
Marketing and sales campaign innovation and analysis
· Create and drive a data strategy that provides TPG products with their own prospect pool
· Work closely with the database team to develop detailed segmentation and for use in acquisition, cross-sell, upsell and win-back strategies.
· Obsess about how to maximise acquisition through warm channels and on to direct debit
· Drive acquisition of new audiences via new routes to market
· Test fresh ideas to drive acquisition and retention
Demonstrate improvement in campaign performance through market, price and churn analysis.
· Work more closely with the sales, creative and marketing teams to increase the conversion to sale of leads generated via our marketing campaigns.
Deepening customer engagement and growing loyalty
· Oversee a detailed and highly intelligent approach to renewals that recognises acquisition source and price path and works around a multi-layered contact strategy.
· Launch a subscription loyalty programme that deepens customer engagement, drives lifetime value and reduces our reliance on customer acquisition.
· Demonstrate how customer engagement/satisfaction can be tracked and measured.
· Consider all elements of data collection during the customer lifecycle that will assist with driving lifetime value of the customer.
· Undertake regular lapsed subscriber research
Managing and driving down costs
·Oversee a subscriptions budget against which all cost breakdowns associated with production, promotion and fulfilment are tracked and transparent.
·Work with the directors to manage the cost management process around forecasting, invoicing and accruals to ensure optimal use of our budgets.
· Demonstrate how you have made cost efficiencies which enable investment in other areas
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)