TPG UK are one of the UK’s fastest growing media investors with over 15 companies in their portfolio. Over the last 5 years the company has experienced high growth in a short space of time. We offer 360 degree marketing solutions for our clients through media planning and buying, communication strategies as well as, editorial and advertising through our published titles. Our main focus is Investment, Property, Tech, Seminars, Finance and Business.
- Passionate about digital and ability to demonstrate you are at the forefront of the latest SEO developments (and wider digital developments) and their implications for our businesses and clients.
- Experienced working with web analytics packages – preferably Google Analytics.
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a team player, good at working closely with the wider team to educate and ultimately deliver results, as well as the ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Monitoring & Reporting on rankings for key search terms and overall organic traffic
- Hard working, strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ideally with Google Adwords experience too.
- You will work on campaigns across our portfolio of businesses
- Team coordination and management
- Responsible for implementation and delivery of search marketing strategies
- Responsible for keyword analysis and selection, link analysis.
- Editing and creating SEO META data and technical audits
- Optimising on-site elements across our internal brands
- Supporting developers to design SEO friendly websites to increase brand performance
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience in an in-house role or an agency developing and executing optimisation plans
- Experience of creating strategies and plans and working with Senior Management to support overall digital objectives
- Creative approach – able to come up with new ideas for link baiting/acquiring links
- Diplomatic and persuasive with superb interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with a good ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non SEO experts
- Highly self-motivated & focused
- Familiar with Google analytics & Webmaster tools
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Media Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Sponsorship Agency jobs in London (Greater)