* One of the fastest growing online retail brands in Britain
* Amazing work culture - personality fit is the key thing
* Establish your in-house PR career
If you love shopping and you love a good deal then you should probably consider working for a company that offers this as their core service (and also score yourself even bigger discounts as part of your employee benefits).
Our client are an online retailer and have been listed in a number of fast track 100 business lists. They are the largest operator in their specific field of business, opened new U.S.A offices just over 12 months ago and have recently expanded into the Asian markets.
The global PR team is now 11 people and they need you to join and help them continue their world domination.
* Exposure to all facets of PR and the opportunity to work above your level early on
* Run social media campaigns, engaging your communities and then backing up brand presence through key pieces of media coverage
* Wine & dine journalists to get across their news agenda and deliver them relevant news stories.
* Continued development & career progression - they are past their start-up phase but still growing as fast as one.
What we want to see from you:
* As a minimum you'll need to have PR internship experience that has allowed you to start to craft your writing skills. 6 - 12 months experience would be ideal, but not 100% necessary.
* The biggest thing we are looking for beyond this is personality - someone who is switched on, builds rapport easily and is great fun to be around. Our client wants a great team fit.
On offer is a salary between £20 000 - £22 000
Apply below or contact Dean Connelly on 020 7845 7247 for a confidential chat.
Apply for PR Assistant
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Major Players
Major Players is the UK's No.1 creative and marketing recruiter