Digital Marketing Manager
The Ibiza Rocks Group (IRG) is one of the fastest growing youth lifestyle brands in Europe and sits at the crossroads of music, travel and fashion. We produce and operate events, hotels, a travel company, bars & diners and retail stores. What we truly specialise in is in creating energy and atmosphere.
As well as an annual live gig audience of 150K+, IRG has a dedicated and concentrated database of fans and it is imperative that we continuously target and mobilise them via our social media channels and digital marketing campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, innovative and passionate marketeer to join a talented young team and have a major influence on the growth of the brand. The Digital Marketing Manager should be a strategic individual with proven experience in digital marketing and in creating commercial, brand-savvy campaigns. The core of our company is travel and events and we are seeking someone who has a strong understanding of the travel market. Music industry/event marketing experience is also preferential. You will manage both internal and external resources to deliver outstanding results on a full range of campaigns for the group. An ability to work across multiple business sectors in a highly organized manner is a must, as is a shared passion for live music, youth culture and travel.
As a key member of the UK-based marketing team at IRG, you will be working alongside the Travel, Events, PR and Retail departments and will be responsible for establishing and delivering strategic marketing campaigns in line with the brand objectives and values.
Head of Marketing & Communications
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graphic designer
- Marketing intern
- External brand, design, web development and digital agencies
- Freelance photographers and videographers
- Define and execute digital marketing strategy, including the setting of KPI’s for post analysis re campaign effectiveness / ROI
- Control all marketing costs in line with agreed budgets and company policies
- Manage, support and develop Digital Marketing Executive and other junior team members
- Be point of contact for external agencies and freelancers, managing performance against agreed commercial terms
- Manage the development and expansion of all IRG websites and social media platforms
- Develop SEO, SEM, affiliate and social media strategy
- Deliver advertising and promotional campaigns on time, on brand, and on budget
- Co-ordinate CRM programmes and database marketing activities
- Facilitate communications of all marketing activity to the wider business as necessary
- Identify, seek out and act on seasonal and tactical marketing opportunities
- Contribute to regular creative brainstorming, industry analysis and research
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least three years’ experience in a senior digital marketing role at a consumer brand
- Able to analyse and respond to customer behaviours
- Digital and social media savvy, with a passion for keeping up to speed on marketing trends, competitor activity, and wider technology/lifestyle developments
- Knowledgeable and passionate about youth culture, music and brands
- A positive team player with strong managerial skills and strategic vision
- Able to manage multiple projects at any given time in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office / Excel / PowerPoint to intermediate/advanced level
- Strong data analysis, SEO/SEM, and technical web analytics skills
- Organized, proactive, disciplined, and dedicated to achieving results