ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MANCHESTER - £60k + £10k Bonus
A growing creative agency with operations across Europe and the UK is seeking an Account Director to expand an existing client account through several locations, building the business and taking a prominent role in the leadership of a valuable asset.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Director to lead a vital area of the agency
The Account Director will be taking on a warm account and leading the development of the business with this client account across several national locations.
The agency is looking for a strong leader, experienced in business development and pitching to clients, confident in handling tender processes, team building, development of management staff, as well as taking a supervisory role in terms of managing Creatives and PM's to ensure client project requirements are met.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Account Manager include:
- Establishing client relationships with client locations across the UK
- Acting as primary point of contact with a key agency client, ensuring outstanding quality and delivery for all requests
- Working closely with the studio and all departments to ensure briefs are accurate and understood, with appropriate resources efficiently allocated
- Take a proactive role in developing existing business whilst pitching for new areas
Key attributes of the Account Manager include:
- A background in the media industry is preferential
- A proven track record of account experience in an agency environment
- Ability to maintain top-level client service whilst responding to requests in a timely and efficient manner, focussing on details even whilst under pressure
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and a self-started, able to develop business and relationships with ease
The salary offered is £50-55K per annum, within a growing creative agency, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus with regular contact and social events, rewarding their passionate and creative staff.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Design Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Design Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Design Digital Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Design Integrated Agency jobs in Greater Manchester