Our Client is a fast growing business that enjoys taking differentiated, opinion forming brands and making them successful on supermarket shelves. They are looking for someone with pride, passion and integrity to join their family as Marketing Manager for an instantly recognisable brand and help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. Are you a high achiever looking for your next challenge?
If you have demonstrable success in the following areas and want to work for a collaborative, values led, success driven business with first class facilities then why not get in touch for a more detailed conversation?
- Delivering agreed annual budgets for brands in your portfolio
- Create and constantly evolve category visions for all relevant categories, including category drivers and all supporting insight
- Leveraging category knowledge and data to develop and execute strategic and tactical category opportunities to drive performance of your brand
- Stakeholder management
- Driving the innovation agenda and creating a pipeline of innovative new products that fit in with the licensed brands product portfolios.
- Recommending range improvements and managing new range launches will be a major feature of the role along with the relationship development and management of key licensor holders
- Trade and shopper marketing strategy and implementation to include trade promotional planning.
You will have at least five years marketing experience and will have taken the lead on at least three brand planning cycles, which have delivered results. Candidates with an innovation bias to their experience will have an advantage as this is an innovative business who loves to bring new and exciting products to the grocery retail trade. Customer and shopper marketing are another big feature of the role and you will be working closely with the trade to ensure the on-going success of your portfolio. Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence are as important as a good sense of humour, willingness to learn and determination. If you think you have the right skills and attitude to thrive get in touch for a confidential conversation.