Digital Display Associate Director - Full-Service Agency
Are you a digital expert with strong experience planning digital display led campaigns?
Want to work at one of London most exciting full-service digital agencies with a global client base?
We are hiring for an Associate Display Director to join their growing media team.
Salary up to £55k + benefits.
The company are one of the brightest, most creative of all full-service agencies and have a rewarding culture that ensures you are at the top of your game from a knowledge perspective, whilst rewarding you with some fantastic benefits you wouldn’t get at other media or full-service agencies.
What’s the role?
The agency is looking for a digital display expert with 5+ years of experience to help shape and lead their display practice. The role spans all facets of media planning and buying, including social, video, mobile, and emerging technologies. In this role you’ll have the chance to work across multiple markets and with all arms of the agency, most closely with the insights and analytics teams. You will be responsible for managing the digital display deliverables for all clients of the media team, working with a team of two to service a portfolio of Travel and Retail clients. Within this role, you will be the senior thought leader within the display practice, helping to advocate innovation and move clients forward. Additionally, you will serve as the key liaison between the agency and clients, as well as between senior media owner contacts and the agency.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Manage all client display investments across a portfolio of 5 clients
- Serve as the lead in strategic and technological development for display clients
- Plan and buy media as needed; may include direct account and client service responsibilities
- Provide marketing expertise in the display realm for clients of the media and creative departments
- Develop and maintain strong publisher relationships, including senior-level contacts; contribute to issue resolution between both parties
- Actively contribute to new business efforts
Candidate Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- 4+ years in digital display, with at least some experience within an agency
- Client facing / servicing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management experience
- Ensure you have knowledge of key digital/marketing developments
- Expertise in channel planning; understanding of offline media and how digital fits into the mix
- Solid financial acumen and business expertise
- Familiarity with Prisma (MediaOcean), Atlas, and DFA/DCM desirable
silverdrum is a specialist head-hunter and recruitment consultancy for the digital media industry.