Head of Performance
Head of Performance - London - £65k
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role involves developing and implementing digital strategy across the portfolio of clients. Key Responsibilities:
• An expert in performance marketing whilst having an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the current digital media landscape (display, social, search, video), and the various data sets that facilitate exhaustive planning and evaluation.
• You will be responsible for the planners reporting into you, so you will possess great management and mentoring experience.
• Own the client relationship, demonstrating a professional but friendly approach to client servicing.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has had experience working across a number of different sectors but with a focus on direct response and brand response led campaigns. Key Skills:
• A strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of explaining detailed digital concepts, technology and trends to clients with varying levels of experience.
• You will have extensive knowledge of the programmatic buying landscape, with experience across the major DSP and DMP platforms, and the application of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data for audience segmentation.
• Proven success in selling in new digital initiatives and managing detailed project streams.
• Reporting & evaluation across the Company’s performance clients is an absolute priority. Experience of advanced evaluation technology (such as attribution modelling, offline data, and econometrics) is required.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.