Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social)
We provide an outstanding work environment, inspiring co-workers, a competitive salary and world-class benefits.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing.
As the Marketing Manager, Mobile and Social, you will:
* Manage mobile display and paid and earned social marketing channels towards customer acquisition and profitability goals.
* Define an implement a social strategy
* Control assigned budgets and devise ways of spending more efficiently.
* Define strategy for your channels, taking in to account wider business and marketing plans.
* Manage third party agencies and partners as necessary to deliver against goals.
* Interface with major mobile networks and social platforms to find new areas of growth.
* Own campaign performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives and budgets.
* Report on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders.
* Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools in order to meet goals.
* Be recognized as an expert in the space and look for new opportunities to expand Audible's mobile and social marketing efforts
* Work with international development teams to improve tools and processes. Basic Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will have at least 3 yrs of relevant experience in Social, Mobile and/or other performance marketing disciplines.
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
* Knowledge of the Mobile and Social advertising landscape.
* Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications as well as to suggest alternative solutions.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
* Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
* English language skills required.
* Degree or similar required. Preferred Qualifications
* Experience with membership based business models, including terms such as CPA, eCPM, LTV, Churn, conversion rate, acquisition funnel etc.
* SQL skills and familiarity with statistical methods preferable.
* Startup experience preferred.
* Master's degree preferred.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.