Creative & User Experience Director – Stunning Agency
Creative & User Experience Director – Stunning Agency - c£100-110k+
Boutique agency that are part of one of the biggest digital networks seek a talented Creative and User Experience Director to be part of the senior management team and help shape the agency within the wide agency group.
This Agency has big plans and ambitions. They are developing ground breaking products that will redefine the landscape, so it’s a hugely exciting time.
Specifically, they are a UX, design and web build specialist agency who work with some of the UK’s biggest clients.
They are looking for a highly respected Creative & UX Director with the drive to match their ambitions.
The Candidate Required
You are a highly respected Creative & UX Director with at least 10 years creative, design and UX experience.
You are an evangelist and visionary that can help shape and grow the agency’s reputation and credentials not only with existing / new clients, but also within the wider group.
You’ll be highly experienced in designing exceptional and exciting digital solutions.
In the role, you will lead the agency’s Creative and User Experience team and assume overall responsibility for the creative, design and UX output of the agency.
As well as an outstanding creative portfolio and a proven track record in designing and producing effective user centred websites and apps, you will also be technically skilled and have a comprehensive understanding of the technical applications (particularly Front End) and the tools needed to research and understand audiences.
You are a very experienced creative, displaying a passion for your work. You are quick, accurate and a problem solver. You have excellent design skills and are committed to leading a creative & UX department into producing the highest quality solutions for internal, client and pitch projects.
You are also able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the new media industry including peers and their work. You are full of brilliant ideas and full of enthusiasm.
A natural team leader, you’ll be adept in accurately quoting and checking the effort required to develop and support new / existing systems / platforms and, in conjunction with the PM teams provide detailed scopes, estimates, functionality and where appropriate contribute to technical specifications.
A major part of the role will be the development of new business, predominantly inputting into RFPs and leading / running creds meetings and pitches, ensuring that the latest thinking is applied giving the agency a leading and competitive edge.
A confident presenter you will be able to engage and inspire senior clients across a wide range of business profiles, giving them the confidence and inspiration they need.
As part of the senior management team you will effectively contribute to the management of the agency ensuring that it stays not only profitable, but also ahead of, and up-to-speed with, the latest creative and UX developments and enhancements so that they maintain a competitive edge – this includes clearing refining their UX approach and creative positioning.
- Ultimate responsibility for the agency’s creative, design and UX output, making sure they employ the latest thinking and technological approaches
- Lead, motivate and inspire the creative and UX teams
- Contribute to the running of the agency, ensuring it maintains margin and remains profitable
- Take briefs from Client Service and oversee their development reviewing creative and UX output to ensure it’s the best possible standard given budget parameters
- Ensure he agency apply user-centred design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities
- Oversee the design the navigation, organisation, interaction design, business/user processes and wireframe development
- Make sure concepts are translated into effective information architecture
- Run UX brainstorm sessions internally and with clients
- Close collaboration across the agency’s creative & technical teams
- Scope and estimate effort required to deliver new projects and pitches
- Have a pragmatic approach UX design (we don’t always have a free reign and need to develop solutions to fit client budgets)
- Be able to communicate and demonstrate your thinking confidently with senior clients & internal teams across the various stages of interface design
- Position the agency within the wider group as leaders and innovators in their field
- Have a passion for all things digital!
This is a rare not to be missed opportunity.
Creative & User Experience Directors please get in touch today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)