Senior Project Manager
- Drive project delivery based on agreed priorities
- Ability to work within Agile and Waterfall models
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Facilitate delivery of agreed sprint goals by removing impediments and engaging team members
- Ensure adherence to delivery process by all stakeholders
- Define, agree and implement process improvements based on project delivery performance
- Facilitate release planning based on roadmap priorities, available capacity and dependencies
- Clearly communicate project delivery status regularly to all stakeholders
- Ensure project expenditure is always in-line with approved budget
- Work closely with business sponsors to improve delivery process by assisting with requirements gathering and prioritisation as necessary.
Ensure project documentation is always updated and available to all internal customers.
- Good understanding of project delivery in a high transaction e-commerce organisation
- Strong experience of working in an Agile SCRUM environment, ideally in Scrum Master role
- Several years of full life cycle Project management experience delivery mobile development projects
- Proven ability to manage/lead non co-located diverse teams and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Proven knowledge of formal project management and planning tools and techniques.
- Prince2 or similar qualification. Certified Scrum Master preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of online gambling & gaming
- Experience of working with mobile technologies is a benefit
Premier are acting as an employment agency