Marketing Communications Officer
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for your next move into the leisure industry who is free now? Do you have strong offline and online marketing skills? If so please read on...
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation is a really nice company to work for. They like to hire top talent to strengthen their busy marketing team. They have 120 leisure centres around London which results in a busy head office team!
In this role you will:
- Own the planning, delivery and project management of assigned monthly acquisition / retention marketing campaigns
- Manage key relationships for a number of stakeholders
- Manage ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (e.g. out of campaign collateral requests such as tactical press adverts, posters, e-crm etc.)
- Undertake various research projects (including competitive analysis, web reporting, client reports)
- To assist the senior team on rebrand and digital projects
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3+ years experience working in a marketing role (either agency or client side)
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, a sound knowledge of current web technologies and the print production process.
- Sound experience in project management, multi-tasking and a track record of meticulous attention to detail.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Travel & Tourism jobs in London (Central)