Data Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications
Data Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Agency
Here's a great opportunity to join a fun, award winning marketing communications agency based in Oxfordshire.
They are specialists in developing and running REWARD and RECOGNITION programmes, EVENTS and INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS for a range of Blue Chip clients. - Big businesses trust them to help motivate and retain their staff.
Due to continued growth, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced, data marketing executive to join them on a permanent basis.
The programmes this agency run generate a large amount of data which needs managing and transforming into a more easily accessible and well presented form.
The DAE would work with the Account team, Developers and Designers to design, develop, test and support the implementation and ongoing improvements, of the company's Business Intelligence tools, for their clients.
You’ll be confident working with high volumes of data and web based systems, with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Briefing Developers and Designers via the appropriate channels, on project requirements
- Liaising with third party agencies e.g. Translation and Market Research companies, to ensure seamless delivery of tasks
- Ensuring the quality of BI tools, by thorough testing of the systems
- Working to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and meet the agreed brief
- Spots when data is inaccurate or contains inconsistencies
- Working with an agreed data upload schedule, to ensure that all systems include the latest information
- Communicating project progress to internal and external stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Good knowledge of web based systems/platforms
- Logical approach to problem solving and a an excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience of working with developers and web software would be beneficial
- Experience within Automotive would be useful, but not essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Driven, enthusiastic with a passion and desire to learn
- Team player who enjoys working in a busy environment
This is a GREAT company to work for, employees are valued and as a result the turnover of staff is incredibly low. You can expect an excellent starting salary, bonus and ability to develop as the team grows.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Retail Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Retail Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Graduate / Entry Level Retail Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire