Assistant Brand Manager
Join a Brand Powerhouse!
With over 20 global megabrands (each worth over $1Billion), PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and develop your career among the best Marketeers in the UK.
We're looking for a top notch Assistant Brand Manager to work within our Marketing team based in our head office just outside of Reading, Berkshire. This is a role within the Sharing marketing team where you will support the development and execution of the 'Family Time' sharing brands.
PepsiCo has made a commitment to transforming our brands so that "everyday tastes better" - and we have a commitment to invest in our people too. Whatever your career aspirations, PepsiCo can provide you with a world of opportunities - Your Journey - Your Way. This isn't just an opportunity to work on one of our most famous multi million pound portfolio, at PepsiCo we place a strong emphasis on career development, stretching opportunities to enable potential and deliver fantastic results!
- Execute current year marketing programmes against budget. This includes managing the events / programmes calendar.
- Deliver execution plans for the following year in collaboration with Brand Manager / Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with activation teams to ensure effective plans are in place. Lead tracking and analysis of performance of key activities.
- Support Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager with large campaigns / big calendar events execution including PR campaigns, internal launches, artwork and digital.
- Manage the tracking of the day-to-day Advertising and Marketing budget. Raising Pos flagging issues etc.
- Be a Digital Champion, responsible for setting the vision, strategy and development of best in class digital marketing plans for the brand.
- Lead and be on-point for the Sharing Portfolio Xmas programme
- Manage relationship with external agencies, working together to ensure great social media content plans in place with clear and measurable KPI's
Key Skills and Experience:
- High calibre graduate, minimum 2:1.
- Proven marketing experience within FMCG sector
- Exposure to managing BTL activities such as pack design, PR, shopper marketing, events and digital.
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies.
- Good business understanding and strong evidence of commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator, able to assert self and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills - ability to juggle a number of competing priorities
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills (able to analyse and draw conclusions quickly from data)
- Marketing, brand and media aware - high awareness of societal and consumer trends.
- Good presenting skills.
- Interest in and experience of New/Digital Media
PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade - also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.