Digital Marketing Specialist
Colyer London is a specialist supplier to the creative and media industry in London, we supply most of the leading advertising and design agencies with pretty much everything they need. We offer an incredibly wide selection of products and services that make a very interesting marketing portfolio to manage. We have plans to significantly grow the business and believe that clever marketing is the key to us doing this. Our brand is witty, cute,warm, informal, insightful, friendly, helpful, engaging, knowledgeable and approachable.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable designing in html and has a good understanding of the marketing process. This is a new position and will give an ambitious individual responsibility for a wide range of marketing disciplines and the opportunity for career progression as we have exciting plans to develop our marketing resource in the future.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing Social Media
- Managing, designing and maintaining web content
- Learning our Cascade cross media system and developing cross media projects
- Contributing to, implementing and managing a marketing plan
- Managing and manipulating data from back office systems.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced html designer with a flair for marketing or an experienced marketing assistant with the creative ability of being able to design in html.
If you are looking for a new challenge and this exciting role sounds like the next step in your career that you are looking for, please email your CV together with a communication explaining why you should be considered to Nigel Southey, Managing Director, Colyer Group Ltd, 22-26 Vine Hill, London. EC1R 5LJ.
- 10 July 2014
- 10 August 2014
- DMS 0714
- Client Side / In-house, Exhibitions & Conferences, Food & drink, Print & Packaging, Professional Services, Retail, Telecommunications / IT
- Brand Management, Campaign Management, Copywriting, Creative, CRM, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Food & drink jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Print & Packaging jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)