Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
A client services manager is needed for an agency who give social a business purpose! This agency offer the full service. From strategy building, to creative thinking, to media relations, to measurement to see how their clients campaigns are working – it really is one of the best analytical agencies out there.
Why should you join? Maybe, because they work with some of the best retail and blue chip brands out there. If their client list isn’t enough to impress you then maybe their work values are. No matter how well they do, they are forever striving to do better! They like to stay simple, i.e. staying focused on the end goal instead of trying to over complicate things. Lastly, but not least, they’re commercially driven – they like to work thinking their client’s business is theirs, making the client the main focus at all times.
You need to have extensive experience in managing PAID MEDIA campaigns
You also need to be extremely numerate, and comfortable using Excel to advanced level, for example; you must know how to produce pivot tables.
You will need to be very comfortable using 3rd party tracking tools
You will need to have social media experience, and Paid Social would be a distinct advantage.
- Manage day to day client contact
- Manage the workload of the Social Media Analyst’s and runs at least 2 campaigns personally at any one time (Search/Display/Facebook)
- Ensure that all campaigns are delivered effectively and profitably and identify any areas which require support
- Check matrices and bulk sheets for Tier1 clients before they are sent to the client/set live
- Ensure that the client on-boarding process and client development process are well understood and followed effectively
- Provide proactive feedback on where improvements can be made to these key processes to the process owner
- Communicate the objectives for the campaign to the SMAs effectively so that they buy in to them and take real ownership for their achievement.
- Conduct quality control on all campaigns along with the Operations Manager and Senior SMA
Get in touch today to find out more…. Especially if you think this could be your dream job! firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 July 2014
- 10 August 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Advert Trafficking, Analysis, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Category Management, CRM, Database Marketing, Market Research, Product Management, Project Management, Technical / Development
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)