Our client provides ground-breaking packaging solutions for the global market place. For decades we've been known for industry leading packaging engineering and award winning design. We are real experts in creating artistically driven packaging with great shelf appeal to support brand identity and increase a client's market share. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketeer to deliver a coherent, suitable marketing proposition for their full service offering. This position is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
To deliver a coherent, suitable marketing proposition our client. This project role is focused on articulating the wide range of bespoke services that can be utilised and offered to a wider range of clients.
- Work closely with their teams to understand the full service offering
- Articulate their service offering to enable it to be offered to clients by all sales people
- Ensure that the bespoke value propositions can be articulated in a way which is meaningful for multiple clients.
- Develop a suitable suite of materials to support sales efforts and enable their offering to be appropriately described on the company website.
- Ensure the sustainability of the project through involvement of relevant members of the team to ensure that the work can be adapted in the future.
- Productise the service offering to enable sales by all sales people.
- Ensure that the resulting solutions can be understood and used by sales people, project managers and sales people in other divisions.
- Complete the project successfully within the allocated period
Scope of Job:
- Responsible for the delivery of a high quality, sustainable articulation of the value proposition offered by the full suite of services
- Responsible for ensuring that resources used in the project are maximized ensuring best value for the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that selected members of the wider team are able to sustain and develop the output of the project on its completion.
- Strong influencing skills, able to work positively with a diversified base of individuals
- High levels of resilience
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and project management ability
- A customer services perspective where other internal departments are seen as customers and treated accordingly.
- Experienced at solution based sales and/or marketing
- Proof reading and copywriting skills
- Worked in a Marketing agency delivering value based proposition marketing.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.