Global Manager - London - £40k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role is responsible for planning and buying both lead generation and branding programmes across all digital channels, as well as managing and overseeing all digital campaigns within the respective markets our client is active in. Key Responsibilities:
• Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders (
• Manage the digital media campaign process globally through planning, execution, optimisation, reporting and invoicing
• Ensure defined campaign objectives are met in accordance with client briefs and campaign budgets
• Develop media plans providing strategic thinking behind ad placement, rates and response projections of the campaign
• Plan and implement global digital campaigns together with local teams
The ideal candidate will have agency side digital media experience. Key Skills:
• Comprehensive understanding of digital media
• Strong understanding of digital media technologies and analytics
• Ability to clearly articulate the above
• Passion for digital and emerging media
• Good knowledge of overall online marketing mix including search, social, display, video, mobile
• Management responsibility for a major client account
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.