Content Editor - London - £28k
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role is responsible for the delivery of innovative and ambitious content audits, strategies, content and relevant media placements / content outreach programmes. You will be working with clients, attending meetings and managing the expectations of all stakeholders. Key Responsibilities:
• Delivery of daily/weekly content reports for key clients
• Developing Content Marketing tactics and ideas across a range of clients
• Help deliver innovative and ambitious content audits and tactics to meet campaign KPIs
• Participate in the generation of content tactics through brainstorms and other creative techniques
• Produce ad hoc social reports for existing clients/new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will come from a media agency with substantial experience within social media. Key Skills:
• The candidate must be able to prove experience working with social listening tools to produce meaningful insights/reports based on data.
• Understanding of analytics packages and industry tools and how they might be used to benefit and measure campaigns (Google Analytics, Omniture, Hitwise, MajesticSEO, ahrefs)
• Experience of instigating and growing relationships with key bloggers/niches would be advantageous
• The candidate will be ‘hands-on’ within the team, so content ideation, and distribution skills will be required
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.