Senior Digital Executive
SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE VACANCY
Salary: £20k-26k dependent on experience
Start Date: August 2014
Posted July 2014
Innesco is an integrated marketing communications agency, experts in real estate. From our offices in London, our dynamic and experienced team builds the reputations of clients, funds and projects in the UK, Europe and further afield. We have already gained the trust of international corporations and companies such as Unibail Rodamco, Westfield, Hammerson, IKEA, Henderson Global Investors, Land Securities, AXA, Pradera, Bouygues Development, AMF Fastigheter, The Wellcome Trust and Queensberry Real Estate.
Our fresh, aligned approach to marcomms, combined with strategic thinking and industry contacts present new ways to maximise opportunities and returns on a client’s property portfolio, investment, development or destination – be it in retail, residential, offices or industrial.
Digital is a major and growing component of our aligned campaigns. Hence we are looking to expand our digital team and recruit an experienced and capable Senior Digital Executive to take up the lead on key digital accounts. With a team of digital executives to oversee and a vast array of assets to deliver digital campaigns we are looking for a candidate with 2+ years experience.
More information about Innesco can be found at www.innesco.co.uk
The successful applicant will play an important role in our team from leading on digital accounts, client facing, creative execution of campaigns, through to a full understanding of digital best practice, SEO and all social media platforms.
- Ability to take lead on all digital and social campaigns from briefing through to full implementation
- Contributing to new business pitches from the digital perspective – idea generation, delivery
- Strategic application of all digital platforms
- Fully versed in website, facebook, twitter, instragram, pinterest, linkedin
- Understanding and implementation of online advertising – banner adverts, booster ads etc including management of associated budgets
- Client relationship management from the digital arena
- Understanding of how digital fits within an integrated marketing campaign
- Digital metric reporting both inhouse and for clients
- Full capability across all design elements to include:
- All social media platforms
- Online advertising
- Preference for HTML or dreamweaver understanding
- Digital metric interrogation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – a self-starter, ability to balance a number competing priorities, with an appreciation of when to seek advice and guidance
- Creative flair and innovative style – showcasing best digital practice
- Team player but equally comfortable working independently
- Commercial awareness to ensure digital work has practical capabilities
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Social/digital media skills
Experience & Person Specification
The successful candidate will likely have 2-3 years experience within a known agency/ digital role.
The successful candidate must be confident enough and comfortable to deal with the full pitch and response to proposal stage and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
An understanding and appreciation of retail and the wider property industry is ideal but not necessary. The successful candidate will demonstrate a natural interest and curiosity for the digital arena and an interest in fashion or retail would be a benefit.
We are a medium-sized, multilingual and fast growing team. The successful applicant will be confident and highly enthusiastic - keen to put their education and experience into practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing agency with a top-level client list. We want you to be part of our success.
The position is available immediately, with a competitive salary by negotiation, dependent on experience.
There is a two-stage interview process. In the first instance, applicants should send their CVs with a covering letter by email to Jenn Wilson by clicking 'Apply now'.