Graphic Designer (Visual Merchandising & Marketing)
The Graphic Designer will design and produce graphics for:
*Store visual merchandising guidelines
*Seasonal window displays - concept from visualisation through to art working for print
*Local marketing materials
*Seasonal marketing campaigns and promotional collateral.
*Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop) PowerPoint, Microsoft Word & Excel
*Working knowledge of print production and solid artworking, typographic and layout skills
*Technical knowledge of both Apple Macs and programmes essential
*Must be able to multi-task & work to deadlines.
*A relevant degree in design
This a an exciting opportunity for a commercial and creative Graphic Designer with strong retail experience producing graphics for visual merchandising and instore marketing collaterals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy
Celebrating over two decades in fashion recruitment, we are the leaders in our field. Through our 6 specialist Divisions, based in Central London and Nottingham, we cover the entire fashion and retail industry, both throughout the UK and Internationally.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Marketing Finance jobs in London (Central)