Head of Marketing
If you are a marketing and events professional and want to work in an entrepreneurial organisation, which believes in sharing success and ownership, then read on...
Our client in Redhill is a cutting-edge company providing first class event platforms for business growth, with offices in the UK and Egypt. They are looking for an experienced marketing and events professional to work across their events, someone who is enthusiastic, dedicated and with a drive to succeed. They have a growing portfolio of conferences and exhibitions worldwide and are looking for the right person who can make a difference to the business.
This marketing and events role requires:
* Experience of planning and executing conference and exhibition marketing campaigns
* The ability to writing persuasive and engaging content
* Experience of working with CRM systems, esp Salesforce
* Considerable on site logistics expertise, inc.
* Negotiating with suppliers
* Overseeing stage set design and build, and event signage plans
* Working with conference producers, venur technicians and media partners.
The successful marketing and events professional will also manage a team in the company's Cairo office, visit them from time to time and meet up with them at events.
Travel is an integral part of this marketing and events role so you must be prepared to travel up to ten times per year. With this client, you will really feel a part of things and buy in to what they're doing, feel proud of your work and must be determined to make a difference. They are looking for:
* Enthusiasm and hunger
* An events background
* A mature attitude to work
* A self-starter, who can work autonomously
* Someone who is very hands on and delivery focused
* Copywriting skills
* And lots more besides.
If this tremendous opportunity in Redhill, Surrey appeals to you then apply now.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.