We are looking for a Website Developer to join a leading creative marketing and communications agency. This agency works with some national names and this is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative and expanding team. Working alongside the creative director and an existing web developer you will be involved in the full web development life cycle - from proposal to wireframe to build and deployment.
In this role you will be assisting with proposals for new work, sketching and dealing with wire frame development as well as the development of web projects. You will also be working collaboratively with creatives, account managers and managing the use of freelancers when required.
Our client works mainly with WordPress, so experience working with this CMS and PHP in general is a must- a good working knowledge of MySQL would also help. They also have some older projects running in Joomla so a basic understanding of this CMS would be useful.
So what are the benefits and perks to this role? You will receive a competitive salary and company pension scheme, 25 days holiday, training and company/performance based bonus. Their modern, open plan offices are within an easy commute, close to a major train station but if you do fancy driving there is free onsite car parking.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV to email@example.com FAO Sara Akkad. For more information on this role you can call Sara on 0121 355 0955. Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 72 hours on this occasion your application has not been successful.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Birmingham
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in Birmingham