Senior CRM Executive
As the Senior CRM Executive, you will be part of a close CRM team that delivers CRM activity, their loyalty program and social campaigns. This role will focus on delivering a best in class CRM and loyalty strategy for the business. You will be managing campaigns end to end so you'll need to have some experience of working with an in house ESP. The database has around 2 million active customers so you'll be looking at ways to drive engagement through targeting and segmentation.
Within this Senior CRM Executive role, you'll be managing eCRM campaigns end to end so similar experience is required. You'll be strong with data and reporting but also have a creative eye for imagery and copy. This is a great role for someone with a few years CRM experience looking to make the next step.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
EMR has been aligned with the marketing, creative and agency community since 1994. Whether the skills are above-the-line, below-the-line, integrated or design focused, we can offer full recruitment support for all permanent and freelance requirements.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)