Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover)
We are recruiting an experienced Creative Production Controller to play a key role in increasing the impact our charity has on our key audiences through empowering advice and information to reduce people’s risk of an asthma attack and emotionally compelling fundraising materials to build support for the charity.
This would suit someone experienced in leading the creative production of on-line and off-line content and materials. You’ll be skilled at managing relationships with external agencies and freelancers and providing the best service and advice to our internal clients across the organisation. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a new team responding to some big marketing challenges, then we want to hear from you.
Purpose of job:
The purpose of this interim role is two fold:
- · To provide maternity cover for the Senior Brand and Creative Services Officer role In managing the creative production and delivery of appropriate materials and work with all staff to ensure brand compliance and quality assurance.
- · During this interim period review our current creative production processes, assets and print procurement system and recommend how these can be best developed to deliver the charity’s strategic objectives.
Accountabilities also include a responsibility on behalf of the job holder to undertake any other duties that are relevant to the job as requested by the line manager.
- Work in collaboration with internal clients to ensure creative outputs meet objectives of the brief and provide direction for all creative outputs, monitor overall quality and ensure brand compliance and quality assurance.
- Oversee the production of Asthma Magazine and regularly review the editorial policy and format in conjunction with colleagues at Asthma UK to ensure it reflects the views of people with asthma.
- Act as the interface with internal customers across the organisation for production of materials, managing expectations and ensuring that the team is providing an effective service to its internal customers.
- Manage the production of all publications, downloadable web content and materials (for example, impact report, magazines, posters, leaflets, campaign materials and ads, health promotion materials, fundraising materials), in liaison with other teams, providing advice on the best formats to reach their audiences with timely, authoritative and motivational information and advice about asthma and compelling fundraising materials leading to greater engagement.
- Source and manage relationships with external suppliers (eg creative agencies, copywriters, print and merchandise suppliers) to deliver cost-efficient, high quality materials that are fit for purpose.
- Review our current creative production processes and assets and recommend how Asthma UK can best use innovation to deliver advice and information to our key audiences