Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle)
Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Off-Line, Publishing, Retail, Fashion, Lifestyle, Team lead, Magazine, Brochure, In-store, Marketing, Typography)
A Leading global Fashion and Lifestyle company are looking for a creative, graphic designer to join and help to push the brand forward working on a range of offline projects.
This role would be well suited to an experienced conceptual designer with a background in Publishing, ideally in the Fashion of Lifestyle industry, with a keen eye for typography and a portfolio of Magazine, Brochure and instore marketing related work samples.
You'll be responsible for executing the design direction of seasonal campaigns, across brochures, branded publications, associated mailings, and retail marketing.
You should have experience of managing a team, and will be expected to take the design lead, guiding and directing the team to deliver exciting, innovative and on-brand creatives.
* You'll work closely with the E-commerce Senior Team Lead to ensure all briefs translate consistently across multi-channel.
* In response to the creative editorial calendar, develop multi-channel campaigns, focusing on delivering consistent and on-brand creative across brochure, in-store graphics and retail marketing assets.
* Develop campaign design concepts to a high degree of accuracy and finish, setting typographic style, design specifications and InDesign style sheets.
* Direct and manage the Design Team, prioritising workloads, critical paths, objective setting and development requirements.
* Manage deadlines and ensure conceptual work is completed in sufficient time for production processes. Manage multiple briefs and communicate progress accurately to design and production colleagues.
* Work closely with the Artwork Team, to brief Artworkers on conversion of detailed and accurate layouts to print and repro-ready artwork.
* Build good working relationships with the Buying & Merchandising Teams to deliver commercially successful multi-channel design.
* Together with the Art Directors, develop photographic concepts and new directions for the seasonal shoots and translate them into creative visuals.
* Work with the Shoot Producers to ensure the Shoot Team deliver to creative requirement.
* Work seamlessly with the E-Com Team Lead to ensure that brand integrity and consistency is achieved across all channels.
* Deputise for the Multi-Channel Creative Manager when required.
* A minimum of 5yrs experience designing magazines or brochures - ideally you will have some retail experience, including knowledge of in-store graphics.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe CS5 Creative suite, InDesign and style sheets.
* Highly creative with the ability to bring new ideas and concepts while maintaining brand integrity.
* Adaptable and responsive, constantly looking for more effective and inventive ways of delivering the season's designs.
* A meticulous eye for detail to ensure consistencies across multi-channel.
* Ability to cope well under pressure, delegate efficiently and set deadlines.
* A strategic thinker.
* A hands-on manager and team player.
* Strong portfolio of forward-thinking design projects.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.