Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency
Our client, a multi - award-winning integrated agency, is looking for a dynamic and talented art based DCD to join its vibrant and successful creative department. You will work across the agency's impressive client base.
Reporting into the Group Creative Director, you will be responsible for overseeing some of our largest and most prestigious accounts, as well as playing a pivotal role in the management and running of the creative department.
These are the skills you’ll need:
- Ability to continually produce award worthy ideas that work across a multi-channel landscape, including shopper/retail, experiential, digital, ATL and promotional
- Be a constant source of inspiration to others
- Experienced in managing group heads/creative teams
- Assertive and proactive
- Ability to work well with other departments e.g. Planning, account handling
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to form good client relationships
And you'll have these important qualities:
The agency is looking for an experienced creative with a body of work demonstrating outstanding creativity, strategic thinking, innovation and art directional skills for a broad range of clients across different market sectors and all media.
- You should have a restless ambition to produce groundbreaking work, and recognise when there’s opportunity for innovation, and when there’s not.
- As Deputy Creative Director, you may have less proven experience than the GCD, but have a clear potential to reach a similar level. You should have a willingness to learn and enough self-knowledge to know your limitations and ask for help or advice when necessary. You must also be able to take creative direction from the GCD.
- In addition, you must be able to inspire and direct other creatives to produce work of a required standard, helping them improve, shape and select their ideas, as well as present them. You should also provide guidance, mentorship and support at all times.
- As part of the senior creative management team, you will be instrumental in helping set the creative direction of the department as a whole. You will also work with the GCD on recruitment, training, appraisals and internal projects.
The agency offers great benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Your birthday off!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an incredible agency with some brilliant people, so if this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV and folio today!
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Creative Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Creative Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Creative Integrated Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Creative Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)