Digital Producer for Leading Customer Insight Company
£31-35k + bonus + benefits
Our client is one of the world's leading customer insight companies, working with the biggest retailers and brands. They analyse data and apply insights from customers across the globe to help companies create better, more personalised experiences. They are now looking for a Digital Producer with digital advertising production experience to join their team.
As Digital Producer, you'll be responsible for the project management of assigned digital, as well as print, campaigns through creative and production departments, whilst liaising with and handling expectations of stakeholders.
* Support the traffic management of all work-stream projects through Creative, Studio and Production, including scheduling proposed and live campaigns
* Project manage high-volume production of digital advertising, including web banners, landing pages, MPUs etc
* Support the optimisation of workflow by resource planning and process control, liaising with relevant departments
* QA of work, ensuring it meets technical requirements, plus circulating work for departmental and stakeholder approval.
* Collate and prepare estimates
Skills & Experience required:
* Previous Digital Studio / Production Management experience, ideally in an agency / digital environment
* Experience project managing digital advertising campaigns
* Understanding and experience of using digital and print production workflow systems
* Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Confident dealing with senior-level stakeholders
* Confident handling expectations, pushing back requests where necessary
* Proofreading and Editing experience
* Ideally some coding experience