Automotive Account Director – Advertising
Automotive Account Director, Advertising Agency, London, Soho £50k - £55k
The Agency for the Automotive Account Director:
An international independent advertising agency that specialises in automotive and luxury goods.
They believe in coming up with intriguing campaigns that tempt the consumer to find out more and delve beneath the skin of a brand.
The agency has cherry-picked some of the best industry talent to head creative and strategy.
More than any other, this agency knows how to pique the consumers’ interest and stimulate demand. It’s not so much about the customer journey but giving consumers the ride of a lifetime!
The Automotive Account Director role
The Account Director will be instrumental in liaising with the Corporate Sales Team on Fleet Sales for one of the most iconic luxury brands in automotive history.
No other product can hold a candle to this luxurious brand that has a light, deft touch but packs a creative punch.
This is all about sending a brand out to play rather than banging on about the key features.
When you have a brand that is so sensational, it acts as the driver for great creative work. On most other accounts it works the other way.
The Account Director will take a leading role on all integrated CRM projects and strategy. The online work is largely design and build and therefore the Account Director needs to have a strong background in delivering technical solutions.
The agency is seeking automotive experience and would like the ideal candidate to have solid experience of working on successful 360 campaigns from print to digital, with proven experience with film content also.
As well as a sound working knowledge of CRM, the Account Director needs to have experience of digital strategy, UX, design, technical builds, SEO, analytics, social and mobile.
The account is run out of London and the Account Director will be handing all new product launches with a focus on strategy, execution and delivery.
There is plenty of headroom and the Account Director will be running their own gig with support from a bright team.
Highlights of the Automotive Account Director role:
- Running a dream account in a Top 10 advertising agency
- Managing an iconic luxury automotive account
- Handling fantastic creative work
- Managing and promoting digital and ECRM expertise
- Giving your strategic input
Desirable Skills for the Account Director role:
- Luxury automotive experience
- Good integrated agency background
- Digital and ECRM expertise
- Strategic clout
- Passion for truly exceptional creative
Why apply for this Automotive Account Director role?
Moving a luxury automotive brand onto the next stage of its growth is always an exciting opportunity. In this case the Account Director will be in a highly creative agency handling some exciting work.
In addition to this great Automotive Account Director role we also have other exciting opportunities for you to look at on our website: www.spectrum360.co.uk
To apply for this fantastic Automotive Account Director role click the “Apply now” button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Automotive jobs in London (East)