THEM // Voted one of the Best Small Companies to work for by The Sunday Times, this fully integrated South West London agency have a talented team of creative, planners, strategists, account handlers and designers. Their impressive portfolio of work across promotions, design & branding, shopper marketing, PR, experiential and digital has also secured titles such as Marketing Agency of The Year and Experiential agency of the year.
THE ROLE // They’re seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the creative team and work on an assortment of projects. In the company's vibrant office you’ll be working with a team of Designers/Art Directors on projects from retail to digital to experiential. You’ll report to Head of Copy and work on key accounts within entertainment, retail, FMCG, and fashion. This opportunity will see you working alongside some of the best and most talented creatives in the industry.
YOUR BACKGROUND // Joining a motivated and talented team, you’ll be an experienced Copywriter who is competent and comfortable in producing both long and short copy across multiple channels. You must be driven and passionate about producing great work. Working on projects simultaneously requires you to be a strong multi-tasker, with exceptional communication skills, determination and ability to deliver.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)