Account Director, Central London, £250 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced freelance Account Director with immediate start who has experience in working on magazines. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the world’s most iconic brands to deliver their quarterly magazine. The role can be made permanent for the right candidate.
Account Director – The role
- Manage the day-to-day relationship between the agency and the client, developing a trust so that they value your opinions and seek out your advice.
- Ensure overall delivery against the agreed budget and plan.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s consumers, and to use this knowledge to give strategic advice to the client and to drive their overall business strategy.
- Take responsibility for the quality of work produced by the agency, ensuring that all work is innovative, produced to the highest possible standard, and meets or exceeds the brief.
- Continually monitor multiple client and partner relationships (Central, Regional and Dealer Marketing teams) and immediately address client concerns, ensuring a quick resolution of issues.
- Be an ambassador for the agency. At all times professional and enthusiastic for the client’s business and customers.
- Build solid relationships with the client’s business partners and suppliers.
- Work with internal and external editors, copywriters, page layout designers, and digital specialists in the UK and Germany.
- Ensure that the agency teams work effectively, and are focused on producing work to the highest standard.
- Work with the Media Sales House to help maximise the revenue opportunities.
- Provide the client with accurate and timely Estimates, Fee
- Reconciliations, Project & Time Plans, Contact & Status Reports
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the management team to follow these up.
- Produce and monitor clear and accurate forecasting and budgets.
- Improve working methods with clients on a continuous basis.
- Flag to the management team potential issues and provide a plan of options to overcome them.
- Provide leadership to the wider team, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible.
- Be an active member of the agency management team.
Account Director – Skills and experience
- At least 6 years Account Management experience.
- Solid experience in Contract Publishing or magazine production (both print and digital).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment.
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of running projects of £100k + from start to finish.
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross functional team.
- Enthusiasm for the clients business, cars and customers.
- Luxury and/or automotive experience are a plus.
- German language skills would be an advantage.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliajobs for the full range of my latest jobs.