Account Manager, Central London, £26k - £32k + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious Account Manager to work on an exciting and high profile international airline account at a global creative agency. You will have strong DM and Digital skills with an understanding of CRM ideally gained in an agency environment. This fully integrated agency also offers great career progression opportunities.
Account Manager – The role
- Helping to deliver multiple integrated campaigns across consumer and B2B channels.
- Working on DM, Digital, Email marketing, Display advertising, POS plus a wide range of other channels.
- Liaising with internal teams as well as satellite offices abroad to ensure campaigns are being delivered on time and to budget.
Account Manager – Skills and Experience
- Strong DM and Digital skills ideally gained in an agency environment
- A good understanding of CRM
- Ideally through the line experience, but not essential
- Be able to provide recommendations on client briefs and creative
- Client handling skills
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliajobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.