Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London, £35k
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with on and offline DM and CRM experience to work at a great CRM agency in central London. You will be working on a range of accounts, including an exciting pharmacy account.…
Account Manager – The role
- Support the Head of Client Services and Senior Consultancy (strategy, planning and Insight) team in delivering CRM and loyalty programmes to clients around the world.
- Work closely with the Head of Account Management and play an important part in building a strong well organised team that delivers second to none service across the client portfolio.
- Manage the delivery of analysis, reports and campaigns to agreed timetables.
- Work closely with the planning and analysis team to define and brief client requirements.
- Set up and manage internal processes to support all activities for clients.
- Manage client status reporting process.
- Facilitate review sessions with clients
- Be the primary operational contact for specific clients
- Work closely with technology, data, creative partners and production to brief requirements and to manage workload priorities and delivery
- Develop knowledge of CRM techniques and methodologies and develop commercial strategies to increase Quant business success
Account Manager – Skills and experience
- 2/3 years relevant experience since graduation with at least one year as an Account Manager.
- Have a keen sense of commercialism and the gravitas to inspire the Client Service Team.
- Customer Relationship Management experience - internal, external - both with clients and suppliers/partners, working with other agencies.
- Be able to make a significant impact on the agency's Senior Management team.
- Confident in dealing with senior level clients.
- Ideally retention and acquisition experience both online and offline.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and happy to work individually or as part of a virtual.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent time management, project management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage multiple projects.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk for the full range of my latest jobs.