(Senior) Account Director
(Senior) Account Director, Central London, £50k
Great opportunity for a (Senior) AD with solid Digital experience to join an exciting Agency. You will develop and drive extensive strategic business plans to create ground breaking marketing solutions for Clients whilst managing internal resource and costs towards assuring profitability…
Account Directior – The role
- To drive client strategy and become the primary client contact for your key clients, ensuring the agency provides a leading role.
- To drive profitable business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action and formal/informal engagement plan.
- To support the Client Services Director in securing new business outside of your own account.
- To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan and budget.
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting.
- To be a leader of your team, offering direction and support, ensuring the agency have the correct level of skills to grow the accounts.
- To continue to monitor and review the processes and skills of the team ensuring the clients receive best-in-class service.
- To develop and cultivate relationships with clients.
- To actively engage with internal departments to continuously improve the processes of our agency.
- Understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the clients’ markets.
- Stay abreast of trends in the digitally-enabled world and how they affect clients’ business and marketing initiatives.
- Manage client expectations, internal communications with project team and external communication with vendors/media partners.
- Generate project and creative briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project, including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and executional consideration.
(Senior) Account Director – Skills and experience
- Significant experience of account management in a digital agency environment.
- Strong communications, media and (online) marketing background.
- Significant client executive experience.
- Experienced with OTC/Pharma or FMCG brands.
- Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Experience of design, as well as campaigns creation and management.
- Strong commercial acumen: business planning, forecasting and P&L management.
- Exceptional organisation skills and process orientation.
- Ideally French native or bilingual speaker, but not essential.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/torjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.