Group Marketing Manager
To £55k plus benefits
Super opportunity to join a consumer healthcare business as Group Marketing Manager. With a strong focus on TV advertising, you'll develop the brand architecture and marketing capability for international markets
• Develop the brand architecture for two recently launched brands.
• Further develop and write strategies for brands’ growth.
• Work with lead-markets on the development Brand Toolkits.
• Write and deploy the content library for the brands.
• Working with senior management on the development of creative ATL assets.
• Working with lead-markets on the measurement and evaluation of key marketing activities and then sharing these as best practice.
• Report on the global performance of the brands, with input into the monthly marketing report.
• Bring insights to the NPD process
• Where appropriate identify and recommend NPD opportunities
• Work with the Professional Marketing Director to ensure that the brands have appropriate professional marketing strategies and tools to drive healthcare recommendation in market.
Our Ideal Candidate
Proven international experience and an exceptional track record in the development of consumer brands are vital for this role, with particular emphasis on TV creative and media placement. You’ll need to provide strong leadership within the team and be the global Brand Champion, living by the values of the company: Agile, Relentless, Innovative & Integrity.
Strong leadership, analytical and influencing skills, and the ability to flex freely between creativity and pragmatism are also key, as is the maturity and confidence to work within a small, entrepreneurial and ambitious business.
Innovative healthcare technology company offering world-class and clinically proven products that make a real difference to people’s lives. Constantly striving to improve their products as well as develop new ones, the business invests heavily in scientific research, working closely with medical professionals, designers and engineers.
Tarsh Lazare is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. Email: email@example.com.
About Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment
A leading name in the marketing world, Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment places exceptional candidates in a wide range of roles including Brand Management, Consumer Insight, Category & Customer Marketing, Digital Marketing and Consultancy.