Business Partner - Insight and Intelligence
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A blue chip media publishing group
ABOUT THE ROLE
To help Business Intelligence transform the way that the business understands its consumer and how insight is used commercially, focusing in particular on supporting the requirements and objectives of the various brands and functions, as well as the business as a whole.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and ownership of the BI account plan.
- Proactively responding to business challenges and opportunities, providing a ‘one stop shop’ of trusted BI expertise for your stakeholders.
- Accountability for ensuring action is delivered from insight, and demonstrating the value from this to support the wider BI ambition to champion insight to action.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You will need to have a great track record in insight delivery and account management, with a strong heritage in business intelligence, market research and analytics. You will most certainly have a passion for business intelligence, and an understanding of how BI can be exploited to drive differentiation and competitive advantage.
You will have an ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and you background may be from a market intelligence agency where data and the generation of insight plays a vital role in supporting your clients.
ABOUT THE OFFER
For more information please contact email@example.com or 0207 970 9770
About PSD Group
PSD is a leading Executive and Management recruitment organisation. We operate across a range of functions, industry sectors and countries, providing specialist expertise in each area.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Market Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Market Research Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Market Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Market Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)