Campaign Marketing Manager
EMAP is a market leading content, events and subscriptions business with brands in some of the most influential sectors in the UK & MENA economies. We have a fantastic subscription campaign marketing department with opportunities for digital, campaign/acquisition focused marketers to join our fantastic team. More about the role: Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated subscription marketer with strong analytic and digital skills? Do you instinctively take ownership and accountability of your own activity and ultimately see yourself as flag bearer for your brand?
You will have the total accountability for:
- Driving subscriber acquisition (this is a critical aspect of this role)
- The creation of compelling campaigns.
- Coordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message.
- Work with data, digital, retention and corporate teams to use all tools, techniques and touch points to maximise sales effectiveness and create consistent campaign messages across all contact points to drive subscription acquisition.
- The use of market intelligence, customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences - and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- You will be accountable for budgets and data/analysing performance.
You are an ambitious marketer, naturally educated to degree level and ideally with a marketing qualification/diploma. You are also a self-starter with a learning mentality and a constant focus on improvement, results and using the latest techniques to fine tune your craft. You have a proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing for at least 5 years and ideally within a business with some form of subscription based model (publishing, online, software etc.).