My key client, a professional services company based in London are currently recruiting for an experienced Copywriter to join their growing and fast paced marketing team.
To write compelling and persuasive copy and content which reinforces brand and customer service values and generates brand advocacy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop personality and tone of voice across all communications
- Deliver consistent and comprehensive copy for all products and ranges across sales channels (store, web, advertising, publications); demonstrating clear benefits, making all ranges easy to shop and maximising the sale opportunity for add-ons and cross sells
- Developing non-product specific content which reinforces the brand and the proposition
- Write copy against a seasonal content calendar
- Work with the internal SEO team to ensure copy improves our natural search
- Develop copywriting templates for product ranges
- Write scripts for TV and radio advertising
- Write copy for direct mail, press ads and other external communications
- Write press releases on an ad hoc basis
- Work on headline messaging for promotional campaigns
- Work with photographer and the rest of the marketing team to ensure that the combination of copy and visual for all of our campaigns creates real impact
*This is an urgent and important hire for my client and interviews could start as soon as next week*
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For a further discussion, please contact Holly Melbourne on 01628 771811 (option 3).
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist Marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.
keywords: "copywriter" "copywriting" "marketing copywriter"