WRG is the live communication agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations
Joining our global team will give excellent opportunities for professional growth as you work alongside many of the live communication industry’s most talented professionals.
WRG are now looking to recruit a Producer who will be based in either our Manchester or London office. We are looking for a talented and creative individual with considerable industry experience and proven track record of delivering world-class events.
As a valued member of the production team, you will be exposed to of some of WRG’s largest projects, in the UK and around the world, with budgets exceeding £1m plus. It’s a demanding and exciting role that will challenge you on a daily basis. Plus, you will get the chance to work alongside some of the best people in the industry – Creatives, Designers, Account Directors and Production Managers.
You should have a talent for messaging and content development, a thorough appreciation of technical production management issues and excellent organisational and people management skills. A solid background in Producing corporate live events, you will be able to run projects autonomously.
Above all we are looking for intelligent lateral thinkers who are passionate about production and seek to deliver outstanding projects, whilst constantly pushing the boundaries in terms of innovation and execution.
- Lead events from creative concepts through to on-site delivery
- Lead and manage project teams
- Manage pitch and event budgets to achieve business / margin targets
- Develop long standing client relationships (alongside Account Directors)
- Creative input to delivery of pitches and shows
- Creation of show content ensuring the clients message is delivered
- Ability to brief and deliver show software (film, digital, etc)
- Understanding of global markets and subtle nuances of their working methods
- Project management and administration in line with our Business Management System (in accordance with ISO 20121 standards)
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Experienced in producing corporate live events
- Excellent overall production knowledge
- A talent for messaging and content development
- Thorough appreciation of technical production issues
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Commercially astute
- Creatively led
- Positive/can do attitude
- Excellent literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills