WRG is the live communication agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations.
Joining our global team will give excellent opportunities for professional growth as you work alongside many of the live communication industry’s most talented professionals.
We are currently seeking a Content Manager to work as part of our Environments team.
The Healthcare sector is hugely important with many well-established and growing accounts in this area. At a pivotal point in our global expansion, we are now recruiting a Content Manager to join our Exhibitions team
You will have a passion to create and execute ideas that make the client’s exhibition unforgettable. You will improve the agency’s standard of exhibition design and contribute to an open culture of integrated creativity. It is likely that you will have experience working in medcomms, medical adver
- Helping to create concepts that challenge the standard exhibition design
- Helping us to pitch for new business through design and proposal content
- Challenge and clarify the brief to better understand the clients expectations
- Act as a central point of contact for all content related assets
- Ensure all campaigns adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory restrictions
- Work closely with appointed medical communications agencies on the content of materials
- Take content developed by the studio and digital team and manage to final production, including reviewing and proofreading as necessary
- Ensure costs are monitored accurately ensuring the correct margins are achieved
- Knowledge of production processes for interactive details, video and digital collateral
- Understanding of product branding and how this should be applied consistently across all exhibition related assets
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload within set deadlines
- Have proven ability to come up with ideas, from big campaigns to specific executions which answer the brief
- Show tenacity and resilience to make concepts a reality
- Possess a high level of competency in written English with an aptitude for creative writing
- Ability to translate the brief into a great exhibition
- Proven ability to deliver idea which answer the brief
- Proactive, organised and methodical
- Strong attention to detail
tising or the pharmaceutical sector