Account Manager - Partnership Marketing
Account Manager - Partnership Marketing - West End
You'll like this :)
This agency have been running successfully for four years and in that time they have developed from one person into a team of 9 working with a massive range of clients from some of the world's biggest brands to smaller equally fun ones! They have just moved into attractive offices in the West End and are keen to hire a friendly, bright AM to help manage new clients and continue their growth plans.
As a business they specialise in "Brand Co-operation", they deliberately link two more brands in order to create a joint return that has great value than where the brands operate in isolation. - You will undoubtedly have seen lost of examples of this particularly with leisure and travel brands.
You'll be tasked with supporting an Account Director and helping generate ideas for your clients. As such you'll need to be creatively minded, persuasive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You certainly don't need to have any experience of partnership marketing (although it would be a bonus) but you will need to be,
- able to build lasting relationships
- passionate about marketing
- confident with a good phone manner
- highly organised
- able to understand how sales promotion and brand partnerships work
If you think you think this sounds like you then get your CV over! It's the type of agency where the people genuinely enjoy what they do and have a healthy social side too meaning that all round it's a happy, creative environment that perspective employees will want to work in, - kind of a first to see will buy scenario!
On top of the fact it's a great place to work, there are additional benefits like healthcare, day off for your b day, generous hols and bonuses.
- 31 July 2014
- 31 August 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Sales Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)