Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084
Account Director - Digital Agency
£45,000 - NP08
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Account Director or progressive Senior Account Manager looking for their next step to join this top 50 digital agency.
With a quality list of clients and an extremely talented team this is an attractive opportunity for the right individual who is perhaps looking to come out of London or based locally.
They are situated in a some beautiful converted barns in a lovely Oxfordshire setting. There are a wide range of benefits that can be discussed further down the line, but if you are a creative thinker that is used to working across multiple sectors and has experience managing teams then this role could well be for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Be involved at all stages of the planning and creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage and lead a team of Account Managers including performance and workload management.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Head of Client Services on account planning and opportunity development.
- Active involvement in supporting new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
If you are interested then please get in contact via the vacancy's link.
- 31 July 2014
- 31 August 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Manufacturing, Telecommunications / IT, Data Services
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Creative, Design, Marketing, Production, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire