CRM Graduate - 6month FTC
We’re lastminute.com and we love spontaneity. We’re about creating a relaxed environment so you can do your best work. Our staff are dedicated and experts in their field and now we’re looking for someone like you who will compliment and strengthen the dynamics of the lastminute.com team. Here at the Pink Palace everyone is heard and individuals from all over the business are encouraged to share ideas. We work as a team throughout the whole company - even the President doesn’t have an office...
The job…We’re looking for a CRM Graduate to work in the Customer Relations Management team at the lastminute.com headquarters in Farringdon, London. You’ll be part of a team that supports the acquisition and retention initiatives across all our products for UK, Spanish and Italian markets. Be prepared to wow- your work will be seen by millions of people.
Must be a ninja at:
- Working with the CRM team to build promotional and transactional campaigns for the UK, Spain and Italy
- Source content, including copy, pricing and imagery to produce campaigns
- Review metrics and pitch ways to improve campaign.
At least a rookie in:
- Researching and presenting CRM best practices
- Design, develop and deliver communications that encourage our customers to ‘love living lastminute.com’
- Produce and circulate daily and weekly reporting
Should be all about:
HTML, visual design eye, understanding of eCRM
Excellent communication skills
Educated to degree level, preferably in a business or marketing related subject
Practical or theoretical experience in eCRM development and deployment
Understanding the use of dynamic content in emails
Exact Target, time management skills,
knowledge of CRM best practice, sense of humour.