Senior CRM Executive
We’re lastminute.com and we love spontaneity. We’re about creating a relaxed environment so you can do your best work. Our staff are dedicated and experts in their field and now we’re looking for someone like you who will compliment and strengthen the dynamics of the lastminute.com team. Here at the Pink Palace everyone is heard and individuals from all over the business are encouraged to share ideas. We work as a team throughout the whole company - even the President doesn’t have an office...
The job…We’re looking for a Senior CRM Executive to work in the Customer Relations Management team at the lastminute.com headquarters in Farringdon, London. You’ll own the promotional and transactional campaigns across all our products, be passionate about driving revenue and margin growth for UK, Spanish and Italian markets. Be prepared to wow- your work will be seen by millions of people.
Must be a ninja at:
- Creating cross-channel customer contact strategies applying a test and learn approach to all activity
- Delivering customer lifecycle communications to drive revenue at key stages of the customer journey
- Talking with trading teams to make sure we’re sending the right content to the right audience
- Working across the business to understand and respond to changing customer needs and value expectations
- Writing data briefs and formulate target audiences and segments for campaigns
- Creating a structured suite of offerings that are centred around customer segmentation and value.
At least a rookie in:
- Mentoring the CRM Executive to bring the campaigns to completion
- Design, develop and deliver communications that encourage our customers to ‘love living lastminute.com’
- Produce and circulate daily and weekly reporting
Should be all about:
HTML, Email Service Providers,
Database Segmentation, Excel analysis.
Educated to degree level, preferably in a business or marketing related subject
3-5 years’ experience in a similar eCRM development and deployment role
Ability to interpret data learnings into insightful campaign execution and action-orientated business recommendations
Exact Target, time management skills,
knowledge of CRM best practice, sense of humour.