Web Analyst, London, £35K- £40K
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join this digital marketing agency.
You will be joining a growing Web Analytics team in an exciting role working on varied and exciting brands.
Web Analyst – The role
The successful candidate will provide analysis for clients of this Digital Marketing Agency.
You will use mainly the Adobe Marketing Cloud tools and Google Analytics, but will also have access to other quantitative and qualitative data sources.
This position will allow you to help drive change and optimisation for clients’ digital initiatives including: websites, mobile apps, iPad apps, digital media and social media campaigns.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Web Analyst – Skills and experience
The Web Analyst will have experience of working with clients to understand requirements, capturing detailed notes and agreeing briefing documents.
- Translate clients needs and business objectives into comprehensive frameworks
- Use Adobe Marketing Cloud tools and Google Analytics to create reports
- Use various data-sources to gather datasets, merge them and analyse them
- Gather clear analysis requirements and transform these into insights
- Presenting complex datasets in a simple way so non-data people can understand them and communicate Web Analytics to non-web analytics audiences
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Web Analyst for a leading digital marketing agency on some blue chip brands.
The salary is £35K-£40K plus benefits