Social Trading Manager
Social Trading Manager - London - £35k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves working with the team to successfully execute and optimize paid social campaigns. Key Responsibilities:
• Hold responsibility for a set of paid social campaigns
• Establish and develop best practices for campaign management
• Initiate integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Train and manage junior traders to deliver on accounts effectively on a day to day basis
• Maintain a high-level understanding of social ad specs, new/beta features, and best practices for executing complex social ad campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising and social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels. Key Skills:
• Excellent understanding of social media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs
• Trading experience in a PMD/SMPD is preferable
• Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
• Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Social Trading Manager
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.